About Santa Ana Garden Center
The Santa Ana Garden Center is your source for native and xeric perennials, shrubs and trees. Our plants are the natural choice for landscaping. They have evolved over centuries to survive in our unique and varied climate and are suited for low water, poor soil and high altitudes. They can be used for rock gardens, windbreaks, natural hedges, barriers or erosion control. Other uses include wildlife habitat, food and medicine, or simply to enjoy.
Most of our stock is grown from locally-gathered seed and raised on our nursery on the Santa Ana Reservation, which ensures the hardiness of our plants for north central New Mexico and the Rio Grande Valley.
Whether you are new to the area or an experienced New Mexico gardener, our staff is happy to discuss your gardening and landscaping questions. Create a wildlife heaven in your own backyard!
Services and Products
- A large selection of drought-tolerant flowering native plants annuals and perennials
- Xeric shrubs and ground covers
- Trees for low-water landscaping
- Native grasses for lawns or reclamation
- Herbs and vegetable starts
- Fertilizers and insecticides, specializing in organic products
- Wildflower seed
- Seasonal gift items
- Live piñon
- Books for the gardener, hiker and naturalist
- Yes We Can Deliver!!
- We will set large trees bought from us