Supply safe, reliable and sustainable Information Technology and related training to the Pueblo of Santa Ana and its members.
To meet this mission we will:
– Provide effective technology support for computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all areas of the Government.
– Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the Government through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
– Develop, enhance, and manage the Government’s enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
– Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional, administrative and research functions.
– Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
– Promote new uses of information technology.
– Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology
– Provide fast & reliable access to all information systems.